Building strong roots of a quality improvement in facility projects and operations is vital to providing sustained change. The QI Roots program will provide an avenue for CAHs to work through a quality improvement project from the ground up using evidence based tools and processes to address topics of CAH interest and priority.
Seven education webinars that consist of education and break out discussions and work.
One Project Sharing Webinar
Coaching on project scope and data support.
1:1 coaching with Subject Matter Expert (Approx 4 hours per team)
Tools and resources to support and develop QI Projects.
• Understand the Model for Improvement
• Identify tools to determine the root cause of a problem
• Identify types of data and apply to appropriate goals
• Implement tools for addressing Adverse Events
• Identify ways to engage patients and family in improvement efforts