Building strong roots of a quality improvement in facility projects and operations is vital to providing sustained change.
The QI Roots program will provide an avenue for CAHs to work through a quality improvement project from the ground up using evidence based tools and processes to address topics of CAH interest and priority.
Eight 90-minute education webinars that consist of education and break out discussions and work.
Coaching on project scope and data support.
1:1 coaching with SME
Tools and resources to support and develop QI Projects.
Networking opportunities among similar projects.
• Understand the Model for Improvement
• Identify tools to determine the root cause of a problem
• Identify types of data and apply to appropriate goals
• Implement tools for addressing Adverse Events
• Identify ways to engage patients and family in improvement efforts
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider Number CEP15958 for 8 contact hours. Participants must attend at least 50 minutes of each of the 8 sessions (either live or on demand) and complete/submit the post webinar survey that will be emailed to participants after the 8- session series concludes. Missed sessions will be accessible via recording. No partial credit will be awarded.